Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ultrasound pics ect

Since I have decided to make this blog I decided I need to find all the pictures that I have. I am not including the pictures that the hospital gave me. I have seen them however my husband has not. I never saw her that day. I saw her feet and then I passed out so I didn't see the pictures the hospital gave me till a week later. If I wouldn't have been fighting for my own life I am sure a lot of things would have been different about that day but I am grateful for the things that I do have. The hospital did give me her footprints and I have them hanging in my room along with my other kids. I have a book that I put together for her with some of the ultrasound pictures and things in a book for Emily. Today I decided to scan all of the things that I am wanting to keep.
I had an ultrasound done at 16 weeks because they where worried about Emily having downs. We didn't find out till she was born that she did not have it.
I love the cute little baby toes pictures
Alien baby face pictures are great as well. The funny thing is in the pictures that the hospital gave me showed that she had cleft in her chin just like Blaine does.

It's A Girl
This is the one thing that I totally love that I got from the hospital. She is sticking with my other kids and has big feet. All the doctors and nurses where so surprised at how big she was for being born at 25 weeks and 5 days. So if she would of kept cooking they said she would of been around 9ish pounds. Sounds about right for my big kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment