Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cemetary

I did make it out to the cemetery on Emily's birthday but this is the first chance I have had time to post anything. When we got there we found these cute flowers and little Happy Birthday balloon. My mother in law had been out there and put them out it was so nice of her.

When we got her headstone put in it came with a vase but at the time there was a problem with people stealing the vases and taking them to scrap yards and selling them so I haven't had it out there until now. Monday at work I put something together so I had it ready to go.This is the first time Cameron has been out to the cemetery and he did really good. He loved playing in what is left of the grass even though he got hayfeaver from it. This is the cute little bow and flowers that I put together then I added the balloon and pink flowers that my mother in law got.It was funny because Ryan was standing by me one minuet and the next I hear him saying "wait mom I have to get something" He went to the truck and got this little car. "He said now that is better." I asked him if he was going to leave it there and he said yes. What a sweet little man I love him so much. I had my camera with me so I go some pretty cute pictures of the boys.The end product of all the cute little things that where left for my sweet angels birthday.Look at that happy baby.Look at how happy Cameron looks that Ryan is putting leafs and grass in his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment